Women are ready to sell their souls to the devil in order to stay young as long as possible. Judging by their appearance, some of the young ladies did. It is their choice, genetics and/or conscious attitude towards care. Let's be happy for them and think of ourselves. To fight the signs of aging, you need to know your enemies by sight. This will let you know when it's time to rejuvenate your face.
Signs of aging
Wrinkles are the first, and sometimes the only, thing we attribute to signs of aging. But these criteria are too global. You see the skin yearning for a reboot long before wrinkles, crow's feet and other "charms" appear. The sooner you act, the more likely you are to turn back time.
It is worth paying attention to anti-aging procedures if:
- the skin has lost its elasticity, it is less elastic, the oval of the face is swollen;
- shallow mimic wrinkles appeared at the corners of the eyes, near the mouth;
- the skin does not look fresh, grayness, dullness appeared;
- foci of acquired pigmentation that are not related to UV rays are visible;
- there is a suspicion of hyperkeratosis of the skin, which is characterized by thickening.
As for the last sign, facial hyperkeratosis is a serious problem. Pathology is associated with rapid cell division and violation of their desquamation. As a result, the update does not work as it should. In addition to thickening, the lid becomes less stretchy, problems with elasticity appear. How to proceed to normalize cell renewal without disturbing the skin - apply ascorbic acid, use vitamin A or tretinoin? It is better to choose modernity, safety and efficiency. This requires laser facial skin rejuvenation by a cosmetologist.
Laser facial rejuvenation
Why is laser peeling used during the treatment of hyperkeratosis? When such a problem arises, a person needs only soft, gentle action. Very aggressive acid treatments will only do harm. Which laser peel should you consider? If there are problems with desquamation of dead cells, then carbon peeling is necessary. A carbon amplifier is used for its implementation.
A high degree of air penetration will trigger the production of collagen and elastin. It turns out that the device also fights scales, tubercles (layered dead cells) and wrinkles. Carbon peeling will remove acne, rosacea. Fractional facial skin rejuvenation is performed with a CO2 laser, the latter being inferior to neodymium.
Advantages of neodymium laser:
- it is used to solve a wide range of problems, including tattoo removal, and does not lead to serious damage;
- neodymium laser rejuvenation can be performed at any time of the year, even in summer;
- nets, burns or bruises do not appear on the skin, maximum - redness;
- it is easy to operate, even a novice cosmetologist will handle the device.
The neodymium laser will delight you with the fact that it will give the skin elasticity by triggering the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It will restore an attractive shade to the face, smooth out wrinkles, and deal with various types of hyperpigmentation, starting from moles, age spots and even tattoos. Carbon peeling - and without the accumulation of dead cells or rosacea with acne. Just beautiful, clean, rejuvenated skin. You are beautiful with a neodymium laser!